Nowadays, shoulder issues are quite common among people. The shoulder provides most movements such as lifting your arm up, moving it around, backwards and forwards. Now you can understand that the shoulder provides most movements than most other joints in our body.
The real reason for performing all these activities is that the shoulder is a ball and socket joint but the socket is shallow so the ball goes with excellent flexibility. Generally this also implies that your shoulder is pretty unstable. That is the reason why your shoulder muscles are just so essential for a normally working shoulder.
Generally, if you are suffering with shoulder issues then it could be because of your muscles that are sufficiently not strong enough or as they are uncoordinated. Fortunately, these types of dysfunctions can be normalised after careful evaluation and the provision of injury-specific workouts as recommended by our Leading Edge Physiotherapist.
Most Shoulder Injuries Fall into the Following Categories:
- AC Joint Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocations (Instability)
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Impingement
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
Many studies have confirmed that handling your shoulder problem with physiotherapy is generally successful.
Usually, you have 2 choices: non-operative (conservative) or a surgical method. Your condition will determine which solution is perfect for you right now.
If a surgical method is needed, then our Leading Edge Physiotherapist may undertake the following:
- Pre-operative therapyto either trial a non-operative (conservative) treatment strategy or to condition as well as make your body for a surgical treatment.
- Post-operative physiotherapy – to get backyour range of movement, power, speed and performance both to normal.
At Care Plus Physiotherapy Clinic, we have an amazing interest and an outstanding functioning relationship with some of leading shoulder surgeons to ensure that you get both conservative and surgical treatment solutions that provide you with the best result for your shoulder injury.
What could be The Approximate Cost of the Treatment?
The price of the physiotherapy for Shoulder Pain depends on your condition, the treatment protocol and number and different types of methods prescribed. Get in touch with us to know the approximate cost for the physiotherapy for your shoulder pain.
I have shoulder problems – What Should I do right now?
Follow the steps as mentioned below to get assistance with managing your shoulder issues:
- Avoid or changeroutines and postures that cause you shoulder pain. Recovery is very simple if you stop irritating the shoulder.
- Rest your arm on a pillow when sitting for extendedperiods
- Use ice packs for 15 – 20 minutes on a regular basisto assist manage the pain
- Hug a pillow or evenrest your arm on a pillow overnight.
Contact Care Plus Physiotherapy Clinic for a consultation for a shoulder pain treatment in Delhi.
You can contact us email id: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back to discuss your problem or call us 0124 – 4227006 or 09810922362 to book your appointment with Dr. Prabhat Gupta today.